Facing the New World Episode 66

I’m a passionate learner of Spanish. Learning this special thing since a year ago, the language itself was enough to attract me. I studied hard and even extended my interest to Spain. However, ironically, the more I researched, the emptier my mind was. So, to fill in that part, I traveled to Spain for 8 days in this February. Through the wonderful journey, I met people,experienced its culture and language, and truly faced the world. “If you don’t know other countries, who can say you know even your own country?”-spoken by my high school teacher.Even I’m a student who is only stepping on a basic stage, I will continuously challenge and learn to greet the upcoming world.   


                                 


Ji Hyun Hwang (Junior) Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies


Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!Visit us at http://youthleadersintl.weebly.com/


Comments