Has Senioritis kicked in yet as a second semester senior? Episode 111

"I would say that as a second semester senior, senioritis has definitely kicked in to some degree. I definitely am not as obsessed with grades as much as I was in junior year. I have definitely learned to accept a grade drop from an A to a B after taking a final or a midterm. I think that there for sure is something quite liberating about being a second semester senior. However, that being said, I still do care about my academic performance as of right now, just not to the extent where I would "break down" if my grades aren't as high."




Christine Tai (Senior) of Northwood High School 






Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!


Comments