What are some thoughts about you going to a university in Japan? Episode 89

“Just like any other students, I am preparing for SAT and TOEFL and managing my GPA. Just because I am planning to go to university in Japan, I am not doing anything special. I am looking forward to attend Japanese university, because I love to travel to diverse places. I would like to know how it is like to live in Japan. Also, I want to know how life in Japan differs from life in US. Some factors that motivated me to choose Japanese university are that I want to attend foreign university and that I just like Japan.”


Yoonho Jun (Senior) of Seoul Scholars International








Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!




Comments