My Dream: Becoming a sports commentator Episode 70

Watching sports game is my hobby. Mostly I listen to the sports commentators commentating over the game and players’ skills. I wanted to be a footballer, however, I have lack of skills and the strength to play long term. Unlike my poor football ability, people around me compliments on my speech skill. So, I decided to put my love for football and develop my talent of speaking. This consideration will help me step closer to my dream: a sports commentator. I will continuously practice my speaking strength and furthermore analyze deeper and specifically on order to deliver the best comment.




Justin Ro (Freshman) of Yeoksam School

Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!



Comments